Naruto: Jenerēshon-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Jenerēshon-X

A New generation of ninja have risen up to take the place of the Rookie 9 and their many friends and enemies in his new Naruto Roleplay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit to the great village

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth

Raleth

A Visit to the great village Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

A well built traveler walked through the gates of Konoha, greeted by the men wtahcing the gates. The traveler seemed blind, as a red headband covered his eyes. He walked, making small conversationg to the villagers and the shop keepers. He stopped at a food store, adn sat down. He ordered some rice, and he could feel the eyes on him. He certanly was a weird traveler. As the rice came he started to eat it, and the shop keeper told him, in a polite voice
"Ain't you gonna pay for that?"
The traveler ignored the comment, and kept on eating. The shop keeper, not trying to start anything, casual conversed with the stranger
"You got a name?
"Raleth"
"Wha village are you coming from?"
"I don't have a village"
The shop keeper gave up on conversationg, but noticed something on the traveler. He saw a metal gauntlet on his right hand. The metal seemed to be made out of a sturdy element, and also looked battle worn. He also noticed a sheathed weapon, this the shopkeeper could not tolerate.
"I'm sorry but your going to have to leave"
Raleth kept eating
"HEY! You deaf? I said you have to leave! Ad your going to have to pay"
The Traveler, in one quick movement, grabed the shopkeeper and threw him across the room, breaking a table. Raleth walked out, only to be stopped by two chunin
"Hey! Whats your problem?" one of them said
In one quick momvement, Raleth unsheated his katana, and cut down both chunnins. Raleth lit a cigaret, and saw the crowd amasing. He laughed to him self and muttered
"poor fools..."
Raleht tore of his robe to show his akatsuki clothes underneath, and a mass panic took place. Raleth, laughing, started slashing everyone in front of him, killing men, women, and even children.
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 pm

A giant crystal snowflake shaped shuriken tears through the store, missing any alive people in the store, and cuts the travelers arm. The shuriken hits the wall behind you and sticks there. An anbu dressed in a black cloak and an anbu mask walks in very calmly, the shuriken shattering into shards of light.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Raleth looks around blindly
"oh my god..did I..did I kill them!?"
He says in a mock voice, he looking around widely, blind
Raleth then smiles
"SO an anbu is here huh?"
Raleth laughs
"AN anbu! I come and all they bring is an anbu"
Raleth starts to laugh hysterically
"It is so...."
His voice darkens
"Disrespectful!"
Raleth dashes, his speed extremly fast, faster then he seemed capeable of, and uppercuts the ANBU into the air, and she falls on her back
Raleth 's cruel cmile wips across his face
"this is going to be fun"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:59 am

Dragon hammer! -a sword came down the flat end hitting the man on the head then he kicks him back and lands a man with a scar in the shape of a cross, red hair and hes in a samurai kimono- this one can't allow you to cause anymore harm. -he helps the lady stand- u ok? -he kept his eyes on the attacker the whole time-
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 am

Raleth stays on the ground
"oh... the ninja of this village are too strong for me...."
Raleth coughs up some blood, an dlooks around blindly
"maybe..i..should just give up...."
Raleth touches the ground
"I should...but i wont!"
A shadow clone erupts form the ground under the new challenger and gives him a right hook in the face. Raleth quickly gets up and does soe handsigns
"Water style: Water Shark Bomb!"
Raleth's mouth fills with water and he spews out 3 huge water bullets in the shape of sharks, and they tear through bulidings and people as they head toward the two Konoha ninja
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 am

-with his sword he slashes the shark bombs in half along with the clone- ..........
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am

I nod at the newcomer and brush myself off. I form a few handsigns and touch the ground, a jade crystal clone quickly popping up behind the akatsuki leader holding a katana to his neck "Tell me what's the laeder of the akatsuki, the group feared by most and hated by all, doing here in the leaf hmm," the clone asked.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

OOC:you cant just cut a jutsu in half if you dont do something your not thats strong....-__-" come on man
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Appears his brown Robe and a brown headband for the village on his left arm he says"Kaida Fall back....Sano fall back...ill handle this, you shouldnt be fighting so close to the vllage.."
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Raleth puts his hands up in a stupid smile
"oh no, the great anbu have stopped me!"
Raleth quickly thrust elbows the clone, destroying it
"My buisness is none of yours anbu"
Raleth punches the ground
"Earth Rampart!"
The ground spilts in a rift, but not towards the leaf nin, but to the buildings and villagers, killing them
Raleth looks in the blind direction of the Hokage
"ahhh, and here is what i am looking for"
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Forming a hand sign as fast as possible i slam my hand on the ground and wooden planks are formed between the rift made by the rampart saving the villagers"what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Raleth's red headband covers his eyes, and a sadistic smile appears on his face
"You need not know my buisness"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 pm

(actually it can be done. as long as he used like, half his chakra into the sword to split it in half its legal, but he's gonna be weak as hell.)

"to bad" Narora said as he appeared on a tree branch, his book gone. "what do you want here?"
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Raleth moves his head around
"ahh, and here they come. Whats the matter kage!? Your high position made you rusty??"
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

"Narora fall back as well...there will be no teaming keep the villagers safe"Zaine lunges at raleth (isnt he the akatsuki leader....he shhould be fighting on rals side to make it more fun -__-"*sigh*)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Narora pointed back. "villagers are fine." the village was deserted. all the villagers had been moved to the safe houses.

"and sorry, but i'm not going to obay that order. i swor to protect this village, and i'm going to do that." he said jumping down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Zaaine smirked formed a handsign and a barrier was put around him and the akatsuki member"no wayt in or out big guy lets go narora you have your orders your needed elsewhere what if another member attacks"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Raleth sidesteps the attack
"ohh disobeying a direct order can get you in alot of trouble now"
Raleth jumps back a little
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Narora is infront of Ren with his hand in a dragon seal. "Ryuuton: Adamasaku Ryuu!" he blew a dragon of Black fire from his mouth, flying strait at Ren.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 pm

(who ren now?)
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 pm

(forcefield?)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 pm

(idk i'm making guesses here.)

(imma go outside and torture my cuzans XD they are all going to be hit with snowballs!! *runs to them*)
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

(okay.....)
Raleth moves his head around
"so, just me and you eh kage?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm

(bk)

Narora sighed and sat down with his book.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm

"Yeah they dont make ninja that listen anymore..."zaine said he then said"leave now"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Raleth lights a cigarett and laughs
"looks like you need to disciplin your ninja. Fine, i'll leave. I already got what i wanted"
He shows him a bloddy ANBU mask, sword, and outift.
Raleth punches the ground and dust obscures him. When the dust settles, he is gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to the great village   A Visit to the great village Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to the great village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Jenerēshon-X :: Konoha - Leader: Yami :: Around The Village-
Jump to: