Naruto: Jenerēshon-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Jenerēshon-X

A New generation of ninja have risen up to take the place of the Rookie 9 and their many friends and enemies in his new Naruto Roleplay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scanning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Yami was jumping from branch to branch scanning the area for enemy forces. After finding nothing he sighed and removed his mask and leaned against a tree. "What a day." He started walking through the forest slowly not wanting to hurry back to the village. He stopped and decided to practice his kunai skill. He took out some targets and placed them in different areas. He jumped up throwing the kunai and hit the targets perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm

"Hmmmmm"Looks out side the window and says"hes out there today is he? he should be on a mission but ill cut him some slack and just spar with him a bit.."Zaine jumpsed out of the windo and left his hokage hat on the desk along with a note for anyone who came looking for him he dashed over to the tree that yami was next to and said"shouldnt you be on a mission?"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Yami looked over and saw him. He was shocked and fell flat on his face. He got up and dusted his self off. "Well I was. . .but I saw nothing of interest." He frowned then looked at his hokage, Zaine. "But just the same you didn't come out here to scold me did you?" Yami smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Forming a handsign Zaine's body fused with the tree and he dissapeared inside his face then popping out"you catch on fast, id expect nothing less from one of my ANBU Black ops so are you up for it Yami"Zaine said smiling
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Yami laughed. "You know it." He jumped up and weaved together some handseals. He gently blew ice from his mouth and it started to spread across the tree Zaine was fuse with. He placed his anbu mask on and drew his katana preparing for battle.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Zaine split from the tree and put his hands on the ground and two pillars shoot out of the ground and jolt at Yami
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Yami laughs and three kunai poofs into each of his hands and they are engulfed in wind. Yami throws them and due to the wind attribute they easily rip through the pillars making them easier for him to evade.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Zaine lunges at him unarmed and Punches at his chest and out of his fist a pillar of wood the size of his was sent at yamis chest 1 meter away
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Yami tries to weave some hand signs and but he gets caught. "I never was able to string together my handsigns from the distance against you." He ran up the tree and jumped off throwing wind powered kunai at Zaine while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

While he was rnning up the tree Zaine clapped his hands and put them on the tree making spikes come out of the tree as he went up it"what are you laughing about?!"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

He was behind him. "Hokage-Sama!" He weaved together some handseals and smiled. A tempest built up and it went straight towards Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 pm

"hmmmmmm...."Claps his hands and slams them on the floor and a wall of wood rose up behind him the wall exploded and zaine was sent flying back he had already leaped back so the blow was cushioned he hit a tree and said"wow your pretty fast huh?"he then dashed at Yami and punched at his chest
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Yami defended but was still knocked back. "And your strong huh?" Yami smiled and a scroll poofed into his hands. He twirled it around him and weapons started flying out ranging from shuriken's to weak katana's. When he stopped he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Zaine clapped his hands together and his arms turned into wooden blades that are as hard as metal and as sharp as a katana he then smiles "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 pm

He smiled. "I was born ready." All the weapons flew at Zaine after a few hand seals from Yami. He started stringing a chain of handseals together while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Zaine starts slashing the weapons down one by one
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm

He smiled and pressed his hands on the ground. The summoning sign appeared and expanded under Yami's hands. He looked at Zaine as a small slug made his way to him.

Last edited by Naught on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 pm

(raixen? lol)
Zaine leaped backwards"...a summoning this early in battle lets see what it can do"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

(Whoops! Habit alert!!! Razz)
"It's my newest. Thought I'd share." The slug stopped and it breathed a green gas out of it's mouth then absorbed it back in growing in size. Then it blew out more green gas but this time let it flow towards Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

"hmmmmm" zaine clapped his hands and a dome of wood rose around the slug he then jumped on the dome clapped his hands and said"should i?"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"I wouldn't." Yami examined the situation then smiled. "But really, it is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Zaine placed his hands on the doem and spikes went through the dome striking the slug he then leaped off
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:04 pm

"Or that's one way to do it." Yami smiled and jumped towards Zaine punching him in his left rib.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Zaine grabbed his fist and threw him on the ground
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Yami poofed away and a wind powered kunai flew directly towards Zaine and Yami came running around throwing another. He drew the katana on his back and the wind started to build up around him and he swung the blade down releasing wind and sent it flying from the front of Zaine trying to corner him with the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Zaine clapped his hands and a dome surounded him"heh lets see if you can get your way in..."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

The kunai started to break through the dome but the wind wasn't enough. Yami removed his anbu mask and gently blew out ice again covering the dome. He threw a kunai shattering the ice followed by another one meant to hit Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 am

Putting his hands on the floor unmoved from his spot a pillar arises from the ground blocking the kunai it then turns into mini spikes and shoots at him"when are we gonna get serious?"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:01 am

Yami eyes narrowed and his pupils dilated to form a three tomoe sharingan. He performed some handseals and a lightning dragon came from his hands going towards the pillars. "How about now?" He watched carefully. "Lightning beats earth." He grinned. "Too bad I can't copy your wood style ninjutsu. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Zaine saw the lightning and his eyes widened"...."he then leaped into the air an looked at his eyes"the sharingan and lightning.....you always were like this Yami even when we were Genin in a squad...my two only weaknesses that and genjutsu...let me show you something iv been working on ill see just how much your sharingan can pick up.."Zaine clapped his hands together his eyes shut he squatted and an aura of blue chakra started to surround him after about a minute his Body size increased in ever aspect he then made a handsign and clasped his hands together his skin started to get red his hair started to rise he then opened his eyes and they were red he ponded his fist on the ground and a mini crater appered"Renegade....lets see if you can handle my taijutsu and speed at 5X their regular!"Zaine dashed at him at a speed not very visible by the naked eye but visible by the sharingan enough to make a move zaine then Punched him clean in the face
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Yami flew back crushing through trees and he caught himself. He laughed and performed some handseals. He blew out a fireball and a clone came running from behind Zaine. That clone threw a windmill shuriken towards the fireball and it went through it. The shuriken turned into another clone and that clone pushed his hand towards Yami. They both performed handseals and a giant waterfall had risen above them. "Water release: Great waterfall Technique."
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Zaine smirked"nice....but.."zaine leaped over the water fall and amplified the chakra in his feet he then landed on the water from the jutsu started running on it jumped off and hit yamis clone he then turned and punched yami in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Yami smiled unphased. "Hokage-Sama." He came from his side and kicked him in his rib. "You forgot not to look into my eyes." Yami performed handseals and again blew ice from his mouth freezing the water in place. He performed one hand seal and summoned up hundreds of clones which all slid towards Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Zaine was sent back by the kick he landed on the ice"my mistake heh.."Zaine started sppeding around taking out clone after clone he then thought "crap cant keep up renegade for much longer..."
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:21 pm

The clones kept up the attack when they started to poof away group by group. Yami who just finished weaving together handseals smiled and looked up at Zaine. "Lightening Dragon Jutsu." A dragon made of lightning charged towards Zaine after the barrage of clones disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Zaine looked and leaped into the air as high as possible he then darted at him like a missle while spiraling while chakra was surrounding him
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 pm

"Excellent." Yami's eyes dilated to form the mangekyou sharingan and closed his left eye. "Amaterasu." A black flame picked up on Zaines's clothing and Yami drew his sword to defend from Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Zaine stopped in mid air and instantly shut off renegade he then clapped his hands and put an earth armor coat on himself to protect from the flames till they burn through"...this is never going to go out until im dead is this an attempt on my life yami?"
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:01 pm

"Never." Yami's eyes started tearing blood and the flames dispersed. He frowned and twisted his right foot. "Just wanted to show you how far I got." He turned away embarrassed at what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Zaine clapped "the hidden leaf is safe with us"he smiled hey lets head back to my office
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm

"Yeah." Yami smiled and looked at the tower. "Yeah let's." Then his eyes narrowed. "Unless you'll give me another boring mission."

(G2G Rai.)
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

"haha just come"Zaine dashed off
(np bro)
Back to top Go down
Naught

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:41 pm

He followed behind Zaine with a sigh. While running he put his anbu mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning   Scanning Empty

Back to top Go down

Scanning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Jenerēshon-X :: Konoha - Leader: Yami :: Forest-
Jump to: