Naruto: Jenerēshon-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Jenerēshon-X

A New generation of ninja have risen up to take the place of the Rookie 9 and their many friends and enemies in his new Naruto Roleplay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The quick chase

Go down 
+2
Kaida
Raleth
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 pm

As sano and Kaida flee the fight from zaine and Yami, they find themselves in a forest. Relieved, they both relax and settle down. Clouds rumble and start to rain, but the thick forests keeps them dry. The rain intesifies and a small puddle starts to form. The two ninja, exhausted from their fight, still do not notice. The water thickens and suddendly becomes alot larger, and a figure slowly rises from the puddle. This startles the two nin, and the figure of water takes form. The features become clear, the akatsuki robe forms. Raleth, the leader of the Akatsuki, stands before them, a red headband covering his eyes, and a sadistic smile
"Ah, and the rodents think they've run form the snake. But alas, they have been caught by the wolf"
Raleth thrusts his hands forward and earth spikes fly at the nin
(sorry, cldnt get on earlier. But yeah i am chasing you and i caught you. APPROVED BY ZAINE)
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:53 am

I drew my sword and slahed at the earth spikes, cutting them into small peices. I looked down toward the ground and smliled, my face still hidden behind my mask. Rather then afraid I was actually delighted. "I had a feeling you'd return," I said as I placed one hand on my mask and took it off "And now you will fall like the thousands that have before me," I said looking up at Raleth, my Rinnegan activated and a delighted smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:18 am

-he puts his hand on the hilt of his sword and looked at raleth- well then i guess fighting is unavoidable....so be it you will know the true terror soon.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am

The headband still obscures his vision
"ah, the rinnegan. I have fought your kind before, I've even fought the best to get to where I am."
The rain continues to fall and the ground becomes muddy
"it seems that the field has turned to my favor"
Raleth gets into position, his metal gauntlet open
"then come young nin, fight me"
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:26 am

I formed handsigns quickly and held up my hand "Water Style: Liquid Memory." The raindrops suddenly stopped falling and become suspened in mid-air. The drops changed shape into water senbon and rained down on Raleth.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Raleth does one hand sign and the rain again turns to drops
"When it comes to water jutsu, your novice at best. Let me show you what a true master can do"
Raleth does a slew of handsign
"Water Style: Torrent Dragon Strike!"
Raleth thrusts his hands forward and the drops start to form a combine. The drops form into a huge sphere, 5 meters in diamter. The sphere elongates. forimg a snakelike body. The water then forms the head of a ferocious dragon attached to the body, and it swims around the forest. The water dragon crashes into the ground, and the ground absrobs it
Raleth touches the ground
"Earth Style: Earth Rampart!"
Raleht punches the ground and it breaks, froming a tremour that goes toward the two nin, and the water dragon erupts from the tremor under the bother of them, slamming both
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 pm

I jumped infront of the water dragon and held out my hand. When the water dragon touched my hand it started to crystalize until it was just a mass of crystal. I did a few handsigns and smirked "Crystal Style: Jade Crystal Tearing Falling Dragon!" The crystal mass took the shape of a dragon and roared at Raleth. The dragon charged at Raleth like a crystal bullet and slams into him.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Raleth jumps over the dragon and touches it's head. The drago glows for a second and raleth thrusts the dragon's head down, and it collides with the floor. The dragon breaks and cracks.
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Shards of crystal start flew everywhere when the dragon shattered. Through the falling peices of crystal I can be seen about 3 inches from Raleth, my arm coated in electricity like a lightning blade. He can see me smirking as I thrust my arm at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Raleth quickly grabs your hand and thrusts it upward, the energy dissapating at the attack missed.
"Let me show you how it's really done"
Raleth's free arm starts to grow and swell
"Water Style: Water Limb"
Raleth punches Kaida in the chest, the power increased by the jutsu, Her ribs break and she is thrown through a tree, her chest nearly caved in
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm

A loud cracking sound is heard as I hit the tree, but not that of bone. The crackling sounds more like glass. Small peices of crystal start falling from me as I held my chest, that was close, i can't believe he was able to break my crystal armor, I thought as I stood up. I did a few handsigns and slammed my hands on the ground "Crystal Style: Jade Crystal Prison." In an instant, Raleth became incased in crystal up to his neck "I wouldn't break that if I were you, unless you want to end up just a head."
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

"Ah, you seem to have tricks up your sleev, and you can think on your feet"
The crystal prison splits, and he two halved fall harmlesly to the ground, Raleth's body completly fine, and the prision with the impressions
"But enogh warming up"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:02 pm

indeed -sano was under raleth in an instant and he took his sword out and upper cutted the opponent in the chin with the flat end of the blade pumping his chakra into the blade which sends him flying- flying dragon strike..
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm

A wooden pillar separated sano from raleth before his attack connected"hmmmm looks like im right on time"
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 pm

"What do you want now Zaine," I asked
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:39 pm

He looked at her and said"do not say my name...your not even worthy to share the battle feild with me.."he then looked at sano"now you seem to be quite the opponent.."
Back to top Go down
Naught

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

A fist his Zaine in the face and a growl was heard. "Zaine!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

-he looked at zaine not changing the expression on his face, the cold, serious, and observing gaze as he looked in zaines eyes-
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Zaine had ducked almost as soon as he was about to be hit"hmmm full house huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm

naught-sama. let this one take him on. kaida-chan has also lost alot of chakra -he holds up his sword and looks at zaine-
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"I'm fine," I said and two crystal blades appeared on my arms. "You aren't even worthy to stand this close to the village Zaine. I feel ashamed to have called you my lord"
Back to top Go down
Naught

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Yami stepped back and examined the two. Then he looked at Zaine eyes narrowing. He summoned up eight clones and the instant they appeared they had disappeared. "Very well then."
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:31 am

kaida-sama please rest a bit. i'll handle this -he held up his reverse blade sword- this ones name is sano. its good manners to know your opponent's name in a duel -his eyes still didnt change as he quickly looked over zaine-
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Zaine hadnt paid attention to Kaida having loss interest the same wnt for Yami"hmmmm....Then take note...your about to lose your life come if you dare!?"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Raleth smriks
"looks like the kage is here. It also means i might need to see.."
Raleht punched the ground and rifts starts to break aprt the earth heading for the three nin. Raleht punches the ground again and earth spikes shoot out from the rifts towards the sky. Raleth claps his hands and the earth spikes rain down on the three nin
"ah Zaine, glad you could make it"
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm

I got down on one knee and lighting engulfed my arm again. I jumped up and I quickly destroyed the earth spikes. When I landed the lighting dissapated "Earth style jutsu is weak against lighting style jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 pm

lose my life? this one thinks u missunderstand. let me show you what this one can do -his eyes widened a bit as the leafs in the air dissintegrated from his sword aura- ...come if you dare
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I looked at Sano surprised, the leaves, what did he do, I thought. I felt a sharp pain in my arm that caught me off gaurd and made me fall to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 pm

-he heard her fall- are you ok kaida-chan?
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm

"Fine," I said standing and hlding my arm.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

yami-sama tend to kaida-chan ill handle this -he looked at raleth- this is a duel if you interfere i will kill you. -he looked at zaine- shall we?
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

"I'm fine don't worry about me," I said "guess I'm fighting you Raleth"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 am

Kaida felt the wind being knocked out of her as she was getting up, the words lost. Raleth then elbowed her in the bridge of her nose, causing blood to be shed. He quickly turns to continue the combo, and delievers five quick jabs to her stomach, then upercuts her with the metal gauntlet. Raleth again spins and grabs her foot, The quick momentum an dstop caused her ligiments to strecth, causing her to scream out. Raleth slammed her down, causing a small impression in the earth, but he still holds her leg. He throws her towards a tree, like she was a useless doll. He ran towards the tree and kneed kaida to a stop, blood being coughed up from her. He slams her down with both fists in a hammer motion, and she is flung to the ground, rolling towards Sano, her batterd body next to sano
"You sure you don't want to save her?"
Even with his headband, all could imagin the sadicist glare.
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am

The shock of the attacks was still felt but the damage was kept to a minimum by my crystal armor. I got to my feet and took in breath after shakey breath as peices of my crumbling armor broke and fell off, Can't keep my crystal armor up for long, I thought and did a string of handsigns. "This has gone on far to long, Crystal Style: Arrow of Light!" I jumped up high into the air, my body becoming encased in a crystal prism. My chakra became focused by the prism into a powerful beam of light and shot at Raleth and Zaine, destroying everything in it's wake.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:53 am

Raleth felt the chakra being focused in Kaida's hand
"oh, she still has tricks"
Raleth's body became incased in a hard rock,. and he jumped in front of the beam, and crossses his arms
The beam hits him, and the armor begins to crumble
"Damn, stronger then I thought!"
Raleth continues blocking it and his armor wears away
"damn!"
The beam engulfs Raleth, but blocking it saved him. The light fades and raleth isn't there
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 am

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on where Raleth was, Come on, where are you, I thought. The prism started to glow as I started to build up chakra, ready to shoot where ever Raleth attacked from.
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 pm

An enraged yell came from deep within the forest
"KAIDA!!!!!!"
Raleth came into the clearing, bloody and battered from the blast. His headband fell off, and is broken in two. His aktasuki clothes are torn, revealing the skin underneath.His metal gauntlet is white form the blast
"KAIDA!!!!!"
IN a blink Raleth is on top of the prisim, smashin it. Raleth makes a crack and punches through, grabs Kaida by the neck, adn throwing her out. Raleth takes the prism and kicks it at her, breaking it and sending crystal shards towards her. Raleth lands on the ground,. and looks at Kaida. One eye is blue as the sea, and on is as brown as the earth.
Raleth again yells, and his blue eye turns red. His muscles bulk up abnd gets ready
Back to top Go down
Naught

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Yami punches Raleth the shock causing him to release Kaida. "This has gone on long enough." The clones he had summoned from earlier had all popped up. One was holding his chakra absorbing blade and the other was holding one from the Uchiha Armory. The other six remaining jumped dashed forward and kicked him. After the kicks two of them poofed away. The other four began performing handseals as their eyes dilated to form the three tomoe sharingan. On blew ice from its mouth and one blew fire which headed towards another clone which created a tornado which mixed with the fire and headed toward Raleth. The fourth pushed the ground up so there was no escape and the two with the weapons charged towards Raleth.
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm

A silver blur came and caught kaida floating in the air as she was in his arms. "do you always gotta get into truble, Kaida?" the man, now Narora using a dragon style jutsu, said as he flapped his wings in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

"You're one to talk Narora," I said "Mind helping us beat those two?"
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku
Admin
Narora Senoku

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Narora looked over to the man. "hmm... i dunno." he siad still high in the air out of reach of most people.
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:13 pm

"come when your ready! stop wasting time!"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:06 pm

-sano was behind zaine from where he was standing and looks at him- you brag too much and let your guard down.
Back to top Go down
Kaida

Kaida

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:27 pm

I jump out of Narora's arms and land on the ground. "Ok Raleth let's go now," I said and smirked. I popped a food pill into my mouth to raise my strength and chakra a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

A spike made of wood had emerged from zaines back grazing sanos chest"...i saw that from a mile away what are you talking about? is this what leaf ninja have dwindled down to how pathetic..."7 spkies shot from his back and sano was behind him they flew at him ,it was almost point blank range
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 pm

-it looked like the spikes go through him but he was infront of him- its been awhile since this one was there....you must have seen an afterimage....-he drew his sword- now i know to attack from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Zaine without listening tonhim in the middle of his sentence seeped into one of the trees"....keep talking"(wow could you cut it with the trying to show me up with the speed thing and fight me already?!)
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 pm

-he holds his sword out and slashes down as thousands of rocks shoot into the trees knocking them down- dragons earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Zaine

Zaine

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 pm

The trees fall and zaine emerges from one he then says"ill make this fun..."He claps his hands tgether and a black armor forms around him green chakra surrounds him also "Allow me to explain before we continue...this is an armor made of condesed chakra, i am very skilled in chakra control by the way anyhow the chakra around it amplifies my attacks and the armor itself is nearly impenetrable"Zaine then lunges at sano shooting small black wooden bullets from his hand"
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:41 pm

-he blocks the bullets and ducks under zaine- and this attack can break anything...it cant be blocked or dodged anyone who ever blocked and or dodged it...died just after they did it -he swings his body around and goes for an uppercut to zaines chin-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The quick chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quick chase   The quick chase Empty

Back to top Go down

The quick chase
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Jenerēshon-X :: Konoha - Leader: Yami :: Forest-
Jump to: